Zika Virus is a serious vector-borne disease that can put your family at risk. Here are 5 things you need to know:
1. The Zika virus is spread though mosquito bites and sex.
2. Symptoms of Zika virus infection are often mild, meaning people may have and transmit it without knowing.
3. Unborn babies are most at risk from Zika virus complications like the birth defect microcephaly. In adults, there is a risk of flu-like symptoms or even paralysis.
4. As of September 2016, over 3000 cases of Zika have been treated in Mexico.
5. Mosquito control is the best way to help prevent Zika.
Installing quality window screens and screen doors in your home is the best way of ensuring that your home is free from mosquitos carrying vector-borne diseases like Zika Virus. Contact us today and find out how easy it is to protect your home and family.
Click here to learn more about quality building supplies from FENSTEQ.